Be ready for this summer and make of these DIY air conditioners;) I love it! Click the button below to share this with friends and family.
How to make a non-compressor based "5 gallon bucket" air conditioner. simple DIY. items needed: bucket, styrofoam liner, pvc pipe, small fan, and ice. (small solar panel is optional). One frozen gallon jug of water lasted 6 hours. Temperature in house was 84F. cooled air was in the mid. 40F range.
Here's the main points of doing this.
1) save money from not buying an AC unit
2) ENERGY...YES you save energy because an AC unit uses WAY more electricity than a small fan and the small amount your freezer has to work to freeze ice.
3) Get to build your own AC unit and impress your buddies!
4) no harmful chemicals, just simple ass that you can REFREEZ.
5) Did I say save money by not buying an AC unit?
SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY MEMBERS.. DONT IGNORE