Very Very Funny



The mother-in-law arrives home from the mall to find her son-in-law boiling angry and hurriedly packing his suitcase.

"What happened ?" she asks anxiously.

"What happened!! I'll tell you what happened.


I sent an email to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my business trip. 

I get home... and guess what I found ?

Yes, your daughter, my wife , with a naked guy in our marital bed!

This is unforgivable, the end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever!"

"Calm down, calm down!" says his mother-in-law. "


There is something very odd going on here.

My daughter would never do such a thing! There must be a simple explanation.


I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.

" I told you there must be a simple explanation ..... she didn't receive your E-mail!"
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos