Funny Conversation.. ha ha ha..



Teacher: - what's wrong?

Wayne :- our house is very small. Me, my mum, my dad, we sleep on the same bed. Every night my dad asks, 'Wayne are you sleeping?' Then I say No & then he slaps my face & gives me a Black eye"

Teacher:- tonight when your dad asks again, keep dead quiet & don't answer.

The following morning Wayne comes back with a severe black eye again.

Teacher:- My goodness why the black eye again?

Wayne:- Dad asked me again, Wayne are u sleeping? & I shut up & kept dead still. Then my dad & my mom started moving, you know, at the same time Mum was breathing erratically, kicking her legs up frantically & squealing like a hyena on the bed.

Then my dad asked my mum, Are you coming?

Mum said, Yes I'm coming, are you coming too?

Dad answered:- Yes. They don't usually go anywhere without me so I said “wait for me, I'm also coming!”
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos