My Best Friend - Touching Story

I met Robi briefly through a close friend, and later somehow acquired his mobile number. Once in a blue moon, we would SMS each other, just to say hi and find out what the other had been up to. A year or so later, we met again, this time for a longer period of time. Jokes were exchanged and we grew more comfortable around each other. This meeting was the start of a very special friendship, a friendship that later grew to become much, much more...

In the beginning, it was just an occasional SMS here and there. Then came the all night conversations and the more intimate topics of conversation. Things like, "I'm so lonely right now" and "I wish I had someone to hold onto".

Both of us were very single and not liking it too much!! I'd been hurt before and so had he, but his was more recent and we often talked about it - so many times I thought to myself "The stupid girl must've been crazy! Look what she's thrown away!" Not once did it occur to me, that her loss could be my gain... He helped me through my many crushes and broken hearts, and managed to make me laugh with the line "So... would you like me to break his legs? Give me an address and phone number!"

No matter what time of the day or night that I messaged him, he always replied and he always seemed to know exactly what to say to make me feel better. He soon became the first person I looked to for anything - whether I needed advice, reassurance, encouragement, a laugh, a smile, or even just a hug - I turned to him.

He lives an hour away, but he began to drive up to see me and we'd just hang out for the day. I always had so much fun with him!! Then one night, I messaged him once again, crying because I'd been hurt by a guy. He was so sweet to me that night. He asked me if I wanted him to come and see me and he added that if he did, he was gonna give me the biggest hug and never let me go... He also told me that he'd do anything for me and that all I had to do was ask. And deep down inside, I'd already known that! So we agreed to meet up and I ended up going to see him the next day...

We sat in his room and watched TV, I guess cheering me up was on his agenda, so he started a pillow fight. The pillow fight pretty quickly turned into a tickle fight which somehow ended up with us passionate kissing. Straight away, I knew that there was nowhere else I'd rather be. Wrapped up in his arms, feeling so safe with him inside me, I came to the realization that I'd loved him all along. He was my partner in crime, and the one I could turn to no matter what, and that all those crushes that he’d helped me through? Had been just that – crushes.

There’d never been anyone else, and if I have my way, there never will be. What happened that day has changed my life so much and in so many positive ways. He's no longer just my best friend, he's my soul mate and my world. He's everything I’ve ever dreamed of and I love him with all of my heart…
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos