My Heart Still Beats For You - Touching


After 1 years of break up....!

I found a message in my inbox... That message was my her...She wrote.... How is you dear .
Are you fine....
.
.
My first expression after reading that..... was shocking...... The girl..... whom i never want 2 remember..... 


Has messaged me......!
.
Whole past get splashed inside my mind The time....We had spent together..... That time.... When we dream of our beautiful future....
.
The time...... when she said me, Baby......we will prove this world.....that true love really exists....
.
I just started crying.....by remembering that..... and suddenly i go pass by her profile......,
.
There i saw...... Her status..... It was written that..
''In a relationship" with....Name of that guy..... And saw her whole profile..... 


It was seem like....she loved that guy very much....
.
.
But i wanted to tell her.......That how much i love her..... but, now the time had changed....
.
.
My hand went to keyboard... fingers on the keys.....
.
.
I wrote.....
.
Umm, nice 2 see you happy with him.....!
.
.
With smiling smiley...... And give her blessings...For ­ her relation... she too wanted 2 say something.....!
.
.
But i know.........I should escape from her life...... As i don't want.....that our past splashes her new relation,
.
I simply said...... Wow, nice to see your message.... I am fine and very happy with my new girl friend...... Although i know, 


i should not spoke that lie.....
.
But today also her happiness...... ­ Is my first preference... Yes ., My Heart Still Beats For You...??????????????
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos