Before and After Married




This is the 11 Differences Between Dating & Marriage

Before - You take my breath away.
After - I feel like I'm suffocating.

Before - She says she loves the way I take control of a situation.
After - She called me a controlling, manipulative egomaniac.

Before - Saturday Night Fever
After - Monday Night Football

Before - Don't stop.
After - Don't start.

Before - Is that all you're having?
After - Maybe you should have just a salad, Honey.

Before- $60/doz.
After - $1.50/stem

Before- We agree on everything.
After - Doesn't she have a mind of her own?

Before - Victoria's Secret
After - Fruit-of-the-Loom

Before - Charming and Noble
After - Chernobyl

Before - Idol
After - Idle

Before - I love a woman with curves.
After - I never said you were fat.

Before - He's completely lost without me.
After - Why won't he ever ask for directions?

Before - Time stood still.
After - This relationship is going nowhere.

Before - Croissant and cappuccino
After - Bagel and instant

Before - You look so seductive in black.
After - Your clothes are so depressing.

Before- Oysters After - Fishsticks
After - I can hardly believe we found each other.

Before - Passion
After - Ration

Before - Once upon a time
After - The end
  • Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and You Will Always Have The Best Online Videos